soil and vent regs | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss soil and vent regs in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

plumber89

what is minimum size an external vent pipe can be i know the smallest size a soil pipe that feeds one toilet can be 75mm ( or it was when i last did my qualifications) but im not sure if the vent pipe can be any smaller
also what height does a external vent pipe have to be, i know it has to be a certain minimum height above a dwelling i think.

stack vent pipe 75mm. probably cheaper to use 110mm

stack vent pipe 75mm. probably cheaper to use 110mm
oh k are you certain, as i just viewed a property that has what looks to be a 2 inch pipe outside venting a toilet bath and basin,
could this cause problems? cheers

building regs part H cover waste pipes, 75mm is the minimum for the dry part of the stack.
Height restrictions, 900mm above any opening if within 3m

building regs part H cover waste pipes, 75mm is the minimum for the dry part of the stack.
Height restrictions, 900mm above any opening if within 3m

regarding the minimum is 75 mm, the house i checked has a 2 inch vent, so 50mm, could this affect the venting at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

No problem with the 900mm from openings as it...
Replies
Views
D
As above pictures help a lot. The open vent...
Replies
Views
https://www.pipekit.co.uk/marley-hdpe-concentri...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
B
I wouldn't bother even trying. Water jetters...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I think its a case of stick with the...
Replies
Views
Back