soil pipe 250 mm from wall | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss soil pipe 250 mm from wall in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tim d

Hi all, hope someone can help. My soil pipe is 250mm from wall to centre of soil pipe, and going straight down into concrete floor. I cant move the soil pipe without disturbing my drive outside. At the moment I have a false wall built out to accomodate my wc but really,
really want to move in back to the wall properly to give more room at the front. I have looked at twyford alcona bottom outlet which is 205 to centre, would I be able to make up the 45mm with a 40 mm offset connector and a 5mm beading of silican? Or could someone please give me a better suggestion.
Thank you​

Look for a q pan connector.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thanks for a reply Mike. Do you mean similar to a s trap and maybe not get a alcona bootom outlet. Is there a s or q trap toilet that will allow soil pipe to double back on itself. Sorry if im getting a little confused.

Post a picture.

Yes, the "Q" pan connector is a question mark shaped bent connector which should gain you the distance you need outwards.

Would a q type or swan neck not be sitting under the pan? The back of the pan would be closer than 250mm of which is the distance to the middle of the soil pipe. The soil pipe in level with the floor. Thats why I thought maybe only a pan with bottom outlet would fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

You can cut the extension down to what ever...
Replies
Views
It doesn’t look like the internal pipe has...
Replies
Views
No, that won’t be any good. Surely it’s best...
Replies
Views
I want to move my toilet into the room a...
Replies
Views
I find I struggle to get it in if I get lube...
Replies
Views
Back