soil pipe advice | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss soil pipe advice in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pricie1991

Hi all,

I'm looking for so advice with a soil pipe in my house.
What i want to do is remove it or relocate it. I only have 1 bathroom in the house and this soil pipe drops from here all the way down through the kitchen into the floor.

I was thinking of cutting the metal pipe and instead of the soil pipe going up to vent fitting a 3" or 2" sink pipe on top of it so i have less to hide or then build this into the wall?

Any help would be great first time Ive done a bathroom.

Thanks

If your a diyer I would leave well alone and get a plumber in

Do you want to do away with top half of soil pipe ? or are you trying to connect a hand basin into it ?? not the stuff you want to mess around with unless you have worked with cast B4

Advise you register as a member pricie and repost in order to get help here as a mod will close this shortly.

Make it easy for your self .......leave it alone , unless as shaun suggests get a pro in .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

10 o’clock / 45 degrees would be better than...
Replies
Views
I got a Floplast boss strap from Screwfix...
Replies
Views
Thanks Shaun and Last Plumber. I checked the...
Replies
Views
here is an update of job finished , i ran a...
Replies
Views
That's my next job - lift the nearby lid up...
Replies
Views
Back