Soil Pipe | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Soil Pipe in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

High Tide

hi, I am trying to replace a bathroom suite, I have a problem in that the toilet pan is about 10 inches away from the wall due to the soil pipe being well out (10ins) away from the wall is there an adaptor or anything that can sort this out or am I stuck with a pan well away from the wall. :(
Thanks in advance High Tide

Thanks for your replies, Sorry, should have mentioned the soil is vertical up through a concrete floor

not alot u can do then high tide. perhaps build some sort of boxing in of wall unless you want to start breaking up concrete and altering drainage. should have gone for unit with back to wall pan and concealed cistern

It is designed for a low level , they are much better anyway just bang one of them in.

didnt even think of that sparky dah! been on boat all afternoon 2 mile out all i caught was burnt head and fried brain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

10 o’clock / 45 degrees would be better than...
Replies
Views
It should seal you could put a beed of mastic...
Replies
Views
Turn your phone 45 degrees!!! The picture is...
Replies
Views
No problem with the 900mm from openings as it...
Replies
Views
Thank you
Replies
Views
Back