soil trouble | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss soil trouble in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jase158

Hi all, I need 2 things

1. toilet to clay soil fitting (I think the internal bore of soil is 85mm, usual fittings dont work)
2. steel to Plastic soil, it is 95mm external bore

cheers in advance

screwfix do a 100mm one, will this reduce down to the right size?

It is usually on them the sizes they will accommodate. A builders merchants is your best bet for finding different sized ones. Travis perkins, keylines or buildbase etc.

not sure, didnt get a pic.

i think they are both cast iron, didnt really take much notice.

but there was a kwikfit in the fitting already, this fitted nicely for the toilet, but need another one as customer was adiment they wanted new fittings.

I get them from Ashworths, Drain Center or PDM if you have any of them near you. Any other merchant will get them next day.

cheers all, got a 100mm x 100mm jubilee clip fitting

and a cast iron multikwik from local plumbers merchant.

turns out it was all cast iron, not clay.

cheers everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

10 o’clock / 45 degrees would be better than...
Replies
Views
That's my next job - lift the nearby lid up...
Replies
Views
I got a Floplast boss strap from Screwfix...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the late post on this but just...
Replies
Views
Cheers oz-plumber, good advice. I've ordered...
Replies
Views
Back