Solar plumbing training in Seville, Spain: all expenses paid | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Solar plumbing training in Seville, Spain: all expenses paid in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

coopermartin

Not to spam, but i run an EU funded programme. We place people (under 35s) in green businesses in Seville, Spain. 13 weeks, all expenses paid with 24/7 support from an Anglo-Spanish team when you are out there.

We have a variety of placements but one of those is at a family run solar plumbing company.

We are looking for one volunteer who would like to work in the company, receive training and be part of the programme.

Previous years we have had people who were in the middle of their NVQ's in plumbing, which has worked well, as well as renewable energy people and electricians.

Anyway - have a look if you think it could be for you. Not the sort of thing that comes around often i reckon! Red Ochre

cheers,

Martin

too old now, unfortunately, looks cool, Seville is a lovely place.

Still looking for someone for this. Always find it difficult recruiting plumbers as it's not my field.

So if any trainee plumbers want to apply you've got a v v v good chance of going to Seville!

cheers,

Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

C
Hi everyone, I run a green economy placement...
Replies
Views
coopermartin
C
C
You messaged me mate but you inbox is full !
Replies
Views
on31ll
O
M
Good Evening People, Firstly this is my first...
Replies
Views
martinmerilaht
M
I
Hi fuzzy. After an interview with the ceo in...
Replies
Views
innertemple
I
Back