Solid gold toilet... whatever! | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Solid gold toilet... whatever! in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting...so a guard stands outside to make sure you dont steal the toilet. It would be worth trying to rip the seat of and try and swallow it? Or one of the pipe nuts.

Worked in Lancelot place, Knightsbridge last year, out side "his and his" Lambo adventadores covered in parking tickets even though they had underground car parking.

2 Son's of an oil billionaire, like the grown up versions of those twins in Midnight express.

The way they spoke to the Phillipino housekeeper made me want to say something really insulting, I met the "Bodyguards" at the concierge desk, 1 ex marine and 1 an ex Scots guard, "hang about here for a min" he said "I just need to pop upstairs and see what state they are in" it was 2.30 in the afternoon!

They had rented 2 of the biggest apartments and were staying in one while the other one was being decorated and they wanted the very nice Grohe chrome brassware changed to gold plate, even wanted a gold plated towel rail, gold plated everything they wanted.....it's like a fkn illness with these people, there were boxes and bags from all the top shops everywhere, Tom Ford suits strewn on the floor and a suede purple Brioni bomber jacket that sells for 14k in Curzon street on the floor (ok it was a clean floor) there were framed football shirts and boxing gloves piles of expensive crap.

In one room above an amazing desk was an array of 9 samsung monitors which is where one of the brothers played online poker losing (he lost a lot according to the Scots guard) in another room was the biggest samsung tv I have ever seen.

I met the 2 brothers they were about as miserable as miserable can be, they had so much money it was actually boring and they got there kicks talking to people like they were slaves or something.

when I was asked to sign a non disclosure agreement I thought well This is actually ridiculous and made my excuses and left, on the the way out I asked the ex marine in the lift why they needed a body guard, "someone needs to look after them they can't manage it themselves" he said shaking his head.

More money than sense some folk. It aint even art unless you do a mr whippy in there. Then you can call it art or maybe shart

Nothing changes, used to work for one of the sheiks in Hampstead in the early 80s. Had a huge piece of Hampstead, his sister had a house somewhere in the grounds. Sons used to come over buy crate's of whiskey and get wasted and use prostitutes. Someone let slip the sheik my be coming over from S/A. They could not get give the booze away quick enough! He never turn up. Happy maintenance team. :smiley2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Something stuck in the pan connector or soil...
Replies
Views
Was the new pan fitted with a flexible waste...
Replies
Views
Are you able to install in London?
Replies
Views
A
Less fibre in the diet may work.
Replies
Views
Can anyone tell me where I might find the...
Replies
Views
Back