sorry the new post button does not come up on forum page .This about S&T monsoon pump | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss sorry the new post button does not come up on forum page .This about S&T monsoon pump in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

holts

Hi,

Forgive me both new intro and query , I am amateur but picking up a lot from these threads .

I have a Stuart and turner monsoon negative twin shower pump . My shower is downstairs and there is about 4.5 metres from the base of cold water header tank to the bathroom floor where pump would be .

The instructions advise placing the pump along side tank using flange and feeding from base of header , the water will then be pumped a fair distance to the shower .

Given that the feed is so far below header can I fit the pump under the bath ? I appreciate the electrical implications are different and plenty of venting for cooling the pump would be ideal , its the plumbing I am concerned about .

It seems to me that having the water in the pipe to the pump in the bathroom provides a bit of extra supply and there is no reason that any more air should be introduced than if it were along side tank.

Any advice please ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Replies
Views
  • Question
Thank you so much. I am now officially out of...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Can you reduce the pump speed? It may stop it...
Replies
Views
E
My shower head is above the height of the tank...
Replies
Views
M
  • Question
Thanks fellers. I'll give salamander a ring.
Replies
Views
MattWeth
M
Back