Sourcing replacement manifold actuator valves | Water Underfloor Heating Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Sourcing replacement manifold actuator valves in the Water Underfloor Heating Advice area at Plumbers Forums

M

MikeHi

Hi, we had underfloor heating installed about 15 years ago. Some of the actuator valves are now leaking and we need to replace them. I'm trying to source some that fit. The plastic caps which came with the originals had the 'Watts' brand on. I've tried ordering a couple of the most common valves and the pin is too long (they bottom out in the manifold as you're screwing them in). Any ideas where I can find replacements please? Is there such a thing as an actuator with adjustable depth? I will try to attach a couple of pics to show manifold and actuator valve measurements. Very grateful for any help.

Similar plumbing topics

Fitted the blue cap and keeps the valve...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, thought I's just close this out with...
Replies
Views
Has it always done this? Sounds like a wiring...
Replies
Views
Tbh around the 18 mark you can go lower but...
Replies
Views
Behind the control panel the cylinder unit...
Replies
Views
Back