South West Peninsula Training Limited based in somerset | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss South West Peninsula Training Limited based in somerset in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lambchop

Just finished my changeover from Domestic to Commercial Gas with this company. A massive thumbs up, they were recommended by a very experienced gsr and did not fail to live up to expectations. Im glad I made the effort and drove out of town for them.

Every module is broken down price wise so you can tailor your qualifications to what suits you, nothing was to much trouble for them, me changing course dates at short notice, fragmented training programmes that had to fit round my work schedules. I had a training day and I even had one to one tution. It was very late Friday and he was happy to go over again an issue I had instead of pushing me out of the door....!

Facilities were great, food v good and the staff fab, they had a soh at what obviously can be a stressful time when youre doing exams! The owner/boss man took care of this self employed newbie in the commercial world and it was very much appreciated. Will be booking future courses with them definately. Has given me a great start, which Im going to keep going with constant revision, get myself on some manufaturers courses and naturally listen to some of the old sweats on here! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Thanks for the help everyone, went to an open...
Replies
Views
Agree completely. I learn't loads, in a nice...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yes, The size of the external expansion...
Replies
Views
K
Ask on www.ElectriciansForums.co.uk
Replies
Views
Anyone interested in this job please pm the op...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Back