Spider in boiler. | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Spider in boiler. in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

spikewt

Gas Engineer
Had a boiler break down earlier. They said it stoped workin over night. Done the usual then realised the air pressure switch wasnt working but was if i blew down it. Took the ventury out and in it was a tiny nesting spider happy and cozy. Small blast of air spray done the trick. AND STAY OUT.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

i have had a dead mouse on a puma pcb and a load of cock roaches on another job

we had a funny smell at home which we traced to the washing machine when i opened the back there was a mouse arced across the terminals of the imersion element looking just a little crispy

I found a mouse between the front panel and main unit of my own flueless fire. Found it while my local gas safe inspecter was doin his first check on me.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

my mate had a fan go down on his boiler, when he removed it he found a very small bird inside the fan. lucky for him the next day his neighbour had a new boiler fitted and he managed to borrow the fan from her exsisting boiler saving him £150.

went to light a pilot on a old bcu a live rat came out to meet me well it was live until i cracked it one

I have never found animals inside boilers before found a few dead birds behinds fires

I have a couple of animal encounters.
First one I was called in to remove a fire front to access a bbu that had a wasps nest next to it and the second was the customers corn snake had gone under the fire and refused to come out.

Both jobs done very quickly and at arms length.

seen a dead mouse on a tubo max pcb **** knows how it got there, the good thing is that it was killed before it decided to eat through the wiring loom :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

All done.
Replies
Views
(I would have thought an alternative to...
Replies
Views
I would not bother ,I tried reporting someone...
Replies
Views
gasmarc
G
J
Need to get that engineer sooner rather than...
Replies
Views
L
Thanks Ermintrude and Croppie for advice and...
Replies
Views
laikax695
L
Back