spray booth burner low burner pressure | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss spray booth burner low burner pressure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

leiadad

Gas Engineer
Hi, i have been called to an unusual job for our company and was looking for some guidance. The spray booth is being heated by a gas burner fed from L.P.G cylinders. The burner will come on at high heat for a few seconds and then drop to a low burner pressure. I have spoke to the customer who tells me this is not normal and should come on at high flame until temp is reached and then regulate down. I have tried linking out the stat to which the burner will then be a continuous full burner, because it done this I assumed that this temp stat was faulty and ordered a replacement. I have since been back and this replacement is doing the same thing as the original. Any help would be appreciated.

Commercial mate

You got yours ?

A bit

Normally have a stat inside the paint booth etc you tested that ?

Have you checked the internal stat ?

20180518_134725[1].jpg
20180518_134725[1].jpg 20180518_134725[1].jpg

I have checked the stat which is checking the internal temperature of the spray/bake booth. It is located within a ceiling type void.

Does it stay on high burn when you bypass the spray booth stat ?

Looks like it could do with a decent service

Couple of question:
Is it just a 2 setting flame or continously variable between high and low?
You say linking the stat keeps it on high flame, what type of stat is it ? - just contacts or electronic.
Trying to figure out whether you have a PID controller or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Have you got a photo of the sink at the...
Replies
Views
All sorted now and running better than ever...
Replies
Views
As Grant registered installer's I can give a...
Replies
Views
Coil.......................................plus...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thankyou, I have already installed a hot and...
Replies
Views
Back