Stanley boilers | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Stanley boilers in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

richardd

Has anyone ever took out a stanley boiler ( stove cooker ) the ones that do heating also.

If so what is the best alternative and boiler to use . Also is there any other information I should know about such a conversion.

Aga-Rayburn is the best (in my humble opinion). Whether they're affordable or not is a different matter.

Aga is the best but very expensive
If you want it to do heating also you would be best to just replace with a Stanley twin burner

Stanley are owned and made by Aga Rayburn anyway. The twin burner Stanley is pretty similar to the Rayburn Heatranger.

why are you taking it out, they go on forever and cost a fortune stanley or aga to replace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

The only pump found so far is fitted next to...
Replies
Views
The concern is that when the empty boiler...
Replies
Views
C
You could prob have two circuits joined by a...
Replies
Views
Of yes of course, I never thought of that! At...
Replies
Views
what is the elevation and run length between...
Replies
Views
Back