Starting a Pro Combi boiler 120HE | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Starting a Pro Combi boiler 120HE in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sealkay79

Hi, hope anyone can help. Just bought a repo property and looking to get the Pro 120HE combi boiler up and running. There is no manuals but the property has been left in a good condition with no damage to pipes etc. Anyone give me advice on how to start boiler. I have bleed all the radiators and there is water coming into the system from the cold inlet but don't know how to get pressure up and ignite system.

Cheers

Have you got Gas & power ? must be filling loop on system need to get pressure up to 1 bar look for time clock / room stat but should fire up for hot water if you have gas / power / pressure

Yeah there is power to boiler and gas has been turned on. Could u tell me the process on getting pressure. If i open the cold inlet and turn on the gas supply, then what do u do with the filling loop to gain pressure? which one to open and close etc.

Have you got Gas & power ? must be filling loop on system need to get pressure up to 1 bar look for time clock / room stat but should fire up for hot water if you have gas / power / pressure

If you have found filling loop and it has got 2 x black leavers , open one fully then slowly open second till you here water going through valve, watch pressure gauge until about 1bar , turn off loop, then try to get boilre to fire useing hot tap, you may have to try this a few times if boiler has not been used for a wile make sure gas is on below boiler.

Also before you fire up the boiler on CH, check your rads and make sure they're bled of any air.

Although the boiler looks fine. It might be a good idea to get it serviced and the whole system checked over by a Gas Safe Engineer.

There may be a fault on it that your not aware of, or it may not be safe.

Getting it checked out now, might even save you from problems in the future.

who turned the gas on? if not by a gas engineer i would suggest getting a engineer to do a full check of the property and possibly service/safety check the boiler for you. without any knowledge of the property you have no real idea if anything is safe and you need to protect your family first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All. The pump was disconnected and...
Replies
Views
Hi Lou, It's been the same since 19th May...
Replies
Views
Ok, thanks will let here leave it is
Replies
Views
Unfortunately the fitting of a new Venturi did...
Replies
Views
There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
Back