starting my NVQ and hoping to find an apprenticeship next year Bournemouth | Plumbing Courses | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss starting my NVQ and hoping to find an apprenticeship next year Bournemouth in the Plumbing Courses area at Plumbers Forums

D

danielpb

Dear All - after a career of 18 years as a successful chef I am embarking on college to retrain. I am hoping to find someone willing to take me on next year for an apprenticeship. I am 35 years old, hard working and extremely keen to learn. I am not work shy! I am reliable and punctual. In my career to date I have been very successful and always aimed high and take pride in the final product as well as work clean and always hit financial targets. I will take this same ethos into the next chapter of my work. I am based in Bournemouth and would be grateful to meet any potential employers for an informal chat. I start my NVQ level one in a few weeks. I am paying top dollar to do this course, many people have said that it is not worth while but I am optimistic and hope to drive forward and succeeded. If you feel that you would like to invest in a mature student or offer me the chance to get some experience for my evidence file please do reply.

Many Thanks

Daniel

The market is saturated with plumbers, sparkies, decorators and other tradesmen, the only way to make it is to create a good reputation and sound customer base. Remember there's no substitute for experience.

Similar plumbing topics

B
The organisation you're doing the NVQ with...
Replies
Views
Hi PythonCrazy, I'm interested to know if you...
Replies
Views
Thanks ric2013. That’s given me some hope now...
Replies
Views
Back