Still looking for work/apprenticeship (Kent) | Find Local Plumbers - Post a Job | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Still looking for work/apprenticeship (Kent) in the Find Local Plumbers - Post a Job area at Plumbers Forums

My name is Jack I am 18 years old, I'm around 7 weeks away from finishing my level 2 diploma and in order to continue my course this September I need some sort of work placement.

I'm very punctual and polite, easy to get along with and able to work alone or as a team, I've also worked with plumbers before so I understand the work and level of expectancy in work. I've assisted in boiler installations, kitchens, bathrooms from 1st fix, other appliances and general maintenance.

I currently attend college Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, but as I said I only have 7 weeks left of this course, but I'm sure my tutor would allow me days off if I had a work placement as I'm all up to date with my exams and practical work.

I do work on Saturdays as a labourer at my Step Fathers timber yard, but I've been looking for an apprenticeship for the past year.

I will also be driving by the end of the week so I will be able to drive to and from work.

I'd like to be given an apprenticeship because I feel that I learn more hands on rather than on paper, but I'm capable of both, it just feels easier to practically do something.

Please PM me if you have any questions,
Thanks.

Hi Jack and welcome.....a ukpf member from Kent was looking for somebody like you for work maybe leading to an apprentiship.....send him a pm asap......send it to plumb_know ....let us know how you get on ...best of luck Turnpin:welcome:

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, looking to gain experience as a...
Replies
Views
Wow thanks for posting. And thanks for posting...
Replies
Views
I’m a Level 3 NVQ Qualified plumber who worked...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, my name's Loren, I'm 31 and I...
Replies
Views
Back