Stop kitchen drain then start drain again | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Stop kitchen drain then start drain again in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Just a curious question about kitchen drain.
I used flexible hose bent to T-Trap shape under sink. It drains into 2" horizontal PVC into wall where 2" PVC is bent 90 degree to floor below.

Sometimes water doesn;t drain or drains very very slow, then within 10-20 seconds all drains. Next time drains perfectly, no problem. Sometimes I fill the sink, watch water drain perfectly. Then sometimes later, drain stops or slow drain. Then later drains perfectly.

I thought maybe there's blockage somewhere, I snaked about 30 feet, all cleaned, Flexible hose is all cleaned.

So I wondered if shape of T-Trap I bent with flexible hose is too shallow? I tried different shape, still same draining issue.

Any ideas why drain stops then drains perfectly later?

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Can anyone help with this question about the sink?
Replies
Views
  • Question
Any reason why you want to replace the galv...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks for the reply Shaun. That disgusting...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
  • Question
Well done you! I’m not sure it was going to...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back