Sub Contract Work | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Sub Contract Work in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

O

Ozcan

Hi All,

Does anyone also know if any companies are looking for sub contractors currently in the Kent and South East London area also?

We'r all in the same boat Ozcan, not much going on in the construction industry, the odd small site and thats it, Got a local Co here with there plumbers on a 3 day week, and thats only the ones they have kept on, Keep hereing about some large sites but been put off for another couple of years, Some large council rebuild going on in Plymouth, , spoke to a painter on this job tells me rate of pay less than it was 10 years ago, Plumbers refuse to do price work due to low rates, so stay on books, Area over run with new plumbers in new vans, that is causeing rates to fall even lower, If you can get £8.00 pr hr here you are on top money.

Similar plumbing topics

Hello thanks for your post and joining the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello Did you find a company to help you?
Replies
Views
Hello Alex, I am a self employed engineer and...
Replies
Views
Neil Ambrose
N
Hi guys I’m hoping I find some luck here, I...
Replies
Views
Back