Suggested solution for hot water and heating for new house? | Renewables | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Suggested solution for hot water and heating for new house? in the Renewables area at Plumbers Forums

J

Jayjohn21

I'm building a new house and I have no idea what option to chose for heating/hot water! I've looked at biomass/pellet boilers, electric combi boilers, air source heat pumps and solar panels(combined with an electric boiler) After doing a lot of research (and not understanding some of the technical stuff) my conclusion is that a solar panel system would be good to provide hot water and an electric combi boiler for central heating. Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated indeed!

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Tbh it’s a must for horizontal cylinders as...
Replies
Views
  • Question
OK, here's some info I found. It seems that...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Set the boiler to 60C and page 14 08 to 55C...
Replies
Views
  • Question
https://myenergi.info/viewtopic.php?p=87432#p87432
Replies
Views
J
  • Question
Hello Jackie, are you able to post a photo of...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back