Suppliers of boiler spares from UK to Ireland | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Suppliers of boiler spares from UK to Ireland in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

bright spark

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I was wondering if anyone knows any spares supplie that will supply spares to Ireland at decent prices, getting fed up being ripped off here in Dublin.

depends what you mean by ripped off, boiler spares always seem to be at a premium price and sometimes it almost works out cheaper to replace a boiler than repair em

i am going to be selling spares throughout ireland shortly so if your interested send me your email address and i will add you to the list and website when setup very keen prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

There must be many installations that are in...
Replies
Views
Edited original response, as for some reason...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hello! I have a new Vaillant boiler being...
Replies
Views
Its easy to check for a leak, just tie up the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Sweet! Thank you Shaun, thank you K.O.P. and...
Replies
Views
Back