System 3 explanation | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss System 3 explanation in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jase158

I will try to explain this as best possible, without taking sides and without going into too much detail.

Hope it doesn't get deleted!!

System 3 was given no explanation as to why he was banned however he believes that it is something to do with his strong political beliefs. This is simply something that he strongly believes in.

If a terrorist came on here preaching Al-Qaeda, you would want them banned.
If rioters came on here ensiting riots then you would want them banned.
So where do we draw the line?

Could be something completely different but this is the facts from FB for those who do not know or cant get on it.

By the sounds of it, this has been discussed and the end result has been System3 being banned.

Lets all accept it and move on.

It's a bit of a joke though. If it was because of his views on Scottish independence which I've seen him discuss with other mods on various occasions then I'm sorry but ill probably think twice about using this forum.

We live in a democracy where anyone is free to discuss there political views, even if they do support the edl.

It's a bit of a joke though. If it was because of his views on Scottish independence which I've seen him discuss with other mods on various occasions then I'm sorry but ill probably think twice about using this forum.

We live in a democracy where anyone is free to discuss there political views, even if they do support the edl.
Lets be clear here, there is absolutely no confirmation that this is why he was kicked off. neither do we know what was said.

I remember two things my old man said to me, -
1:- Never ever discuss Politics or Religion with mates.
2:- Watch out son, that shotguns loa*********BANG************

The first has never been more apt.

I remember two things my old man said to me, -
1:- Never ever discuss Politics or Religion with mates.
2:- Watch out son, that shotguns loa*********BANG************

The first has never been more apt.

Lmfao

Lets be clear here, there is absolutely no confirmation that this is why he was kicked off. neither do we know what was said.

That's what Colin says. And while I have no reason to doubt what he says to be true, I also have no reason to doubt the other mods.

Tbh this whole thing has left a sour taste in my mouth, and getting 2 very different sides of the story is both confusing and frustrating.

IMHO it is a sorry set of affairs and it is dreadful to see the powers that be collapsing like this, if this was the government there would be a revolt and the prime minister would be sacked!! lol. However I just want to know when they will sort out the photos for internet explorer, I have to open chrome to add photos!!!

IMHO it is a sorry set of affairs and it is dreadful to see the powers that be collapsing like this, if this was the government there would be a revolt and the prime minister would be sacked!! lol. However I just want to know when they will sort out the photos for internet explorer, I have to open chrome to add photos!!!

Id love a good revolt!

So the 'story' on FB that Colin received an email from Dan saying that his account is to be erased because the other mods will leave if he remains is untrue?

<completely off-subject and nothing to do with System3>
This is always a concept that many don't seem to be able to grasp. We live in a democracy where we have freedom of speech. That does not mean someone has either the legal or moral right to be given a platform from which to preach their views or beliefs.

The old, and admittedly cliché, example of the local pub is still valid - if someone comes into your local and starts preaching to the regulars about something they don't like, find offensive, are simply not interested in, then it's not unreasonable for those regulars to tell the new person to chill out/shut up. If that new person continues then it's again not unreasonable for the pub to throw/bar the trouble-maker. Their legal right to free speech has not been breached in any way, but that doesn't mean the pub or its regulars don't also have the right to refuse to give someone a platform or arena from which to preach their views.
</completely off-subject and nothing to do with System3>

<completely off-subject and nothing to do with System3>
This is always a concept that many don't seem to be able to grasp. We live in a democracy where we have freedom of speech. That does not mean someone has either the legal or moral right to be given a platform from which to preach their views or beliefs.

The old, and admittedly cliché, example of the local pub is still valid - if someone comes into your local and starts preaching to the regulars about something they don't like, find offensive, are simply not interested in, then it's not unreasonable for those regulars to tell the new person to chill out/shut up. If that new person continues then it's again not unreasonable for the pub to throw/bar the trouble-maker. Their legal right to free speech has not been breached in any way, but that doesn't mean the pub or its regulars don't also have the right to refuse to give someone a platform or arena from which to preach their views.
</completely off-subject and nothing to do with System3>

well put..
you dont write scripts do you?lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

done, but let's assume you didn't see that...
Replies
Views
Its a Combi. Its a Worcester Bosch Greenstar...
Replies
Views
H
I think you are right, with electric heating...
Replies
Views
E
I reckon if I did a survey of 100 heating...
Replies
Views
eco-heating options
E
Stick with heat only. You most probably still...
Replies
Views
Back