System Boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss System Boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Anyone recommend a good system boiler with decent warranty ?

Not fitted a system one for a while .

Ideal logic are spot on

Last edited:
Don't shoot me down but I fitted a Worcester Classic system boiler last week. Quite lovely and 5 year warrenty I think.

I'm not GSR as yet so don't shout at me but my gas man would always fit Ideal over Bosch he's an installer for both but fits Ideal every time unless customer really really wants Bosch he said he prefers the ideal boilers to fit and to service afterwards and that the bosch can be temperament beasts at times

Not a fan of those jigs on them tho thats what puts me off from inter gas , my extreme laziness vs anything that takes more time .
If I'm not pottering by midday the jobs gone pear shaped

more time???????????

Oh is anyone going to buy the new mod a dictionary? nothing worse than being banned and they cant spell why :)

viessmann, worcester or atag

Viessman 100-w system are the system boilers I fit, come with 5 years

New Baxi Blue range, very quiet boiler if needed, not sure if its 10 years on system, but pace of P--s to repair

Always found the Potterton diplomat to be quite reliable,after that the ideal concord.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Stick with heat only. You most probably still...
Replies
Views
hi, no current pipework in concrete i believe...
Replies
Views
Who said plastic 28/22mm copper tube and mlcp...
Replies
Views
In a one-pipe heating system with a condensing...
Replies
Views
Hello! I have a new Vaillant boiler being...
Replies
Views
Back