System Design | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss System Design in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

kris

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hey guys, if you guys are ever doing a set up you havent done previously or if you need a system designed who do you use , or do you just design it yourselves , ill explain what im after , ive recently started a large church renovation to a house , the underfloor heatings in and all the air source is designed but the client has now said he wants multi fuel to do and heat all his HW with 2 towel rails also being heated by the stove, , ive done a few stoves with boilers and link up systems but i had them designed by the maker of the nuetraliser so just wondering if anyone had any ideas or companies they use for this type of thing, ?
Its gonna be a simple 14kw stove with buffer tank but because its listed building id rather play safe lol

Cheers chaps

Fairly local to me Kris is the old Dunsley Neutraliser, never fitted one but they know their stuff.
They are somewhere Holmfirth / huddersfield way.
Oops can I mention YORKSHIRE.

Cheers jon , im not using dunsley i was just pointing out i used them when i done a link up system with wood burner and oile boiler , but cheers for your input mate , yorkshire haha

My thoughts are if a someone else designs it for customer or you if you do it to their spec and it doesn't work its not your fault

Cheers jon , im not using dunsley i was just pointing out i used them when i done a link up system with wood burner and oile boiler , but cheers for your input mate , yorkshire haha

Sorry , read the post too quick , anyway I havent been banned yet for mentioning YORKSHIRE .........yet

Sorry , read the post too quick , anyway I havent been banned yet for mentioning YORKSHIRE .........yet

With so many Yorkshire plumbers on the forum now I doubt one would be missed for a short while !!!

:ban: :ban: :ban:

My thoughts are if a someone else designs it for customer or you if you do it to their spec and it doesn't work its not your fault

Yeah that's true. Its more for the wood burning g side of it with it being an uncontrollable heat source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi , At the risk of hijacking this thread I am...
Replies
Views
steve wake
S
  • Question
I used Uheat 5 years ago. Wanted to try out...
Replies
Views
I will do this work this summer. TY for your reply
Replies
Views
Dual boiler primary water system will probably...
Replies
Views
MFB's if correctly sized shouldn't give you...
Replies
Views
Back