Tapatalk - is it working now for you? | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Tapatalk - is it working now for you? in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Is tapatalk working now for you?

I'll try posting a pic......

gutaru4u.jpg

Dan,

Got this in PM today...

Atouchofgas said:
Hi,
I don't know if dan knows but tapatalk isn't working properly. I have tried to respond to post but get an error code of 2203. It also says that there is 20 unread post but will not reload to view them.
This is all on iPhone 5s, I can use them forum on the same phone but in the internet browser.

A Touch Of Gas

Your still alive sir ermis,, good stuff

1 post thats just not like him simon eh,, too quiet

I'm getting the same log in error code as the others have mentioned, I'm now not using it, I deleted and reinstalled but still not working

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
I never have, but if it were a decent place...
Replies
Views
You sure he’s not getting confused with trvs ...
Replies
Views
Hello! I was checking something in the toilet...
Replies
Views
Yeah that would be a good start lol, totally...
Replies
Views
Back