Team of 2 self employed plumbers looking for work North East | Find Local Plumbers - Post a Job | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Team of 2 self employed plumbers looking for work North East in the Find Local Plumbers - Post a Job area at Plumbers Forums

Hi all,
me and my stepdad are currently struggling for work at the minute due to the slow down on building sites we work on. We have major experience on new build, rennovation work on existing properties and experience in commercial plumbing. We will work anywhere in the country to be honest so distance is no problem. We are gas safe registered as well.

If anyone wants more information about us or actually wants to offer us some work then PM me on here or call/text 07940227395

cheers

Dan

just back from working in central London ,plumbing for a shop fitting company,we counted nearly 20 cranes on new build apartment sites,if you can get cheap digs,and it pays you will be better than 90% of the trades down there, most cannot speak English

Done a commercial job fitting a new Asda out in chadwell Heath and we had the cheapest digs going. Was cracking money. Thinking of going for it in the new year. The North East is ****ed

Welcome to our world in the South West ! been bad here for years, most people think it's just for holidays and closes in the winter.

I know I've looked for opportunities for work around the newquay/st Austell area and there's nowt. My brother wants get qualified and I am happy to put him through an appreticeship and keep him on but I've told him it's pretty bleak and to stay where he's at.

Anyway we've sorted ourselves out doing heating conversions. Prices aren't ideal but the bills need paying

Top place to live in the North East,friendly people,good pubs,cheap living....just no work that throws a spanner...all the Tory money goe,s straight past the North ,into Scotland,or it stays in the South East..

Should be loads of insurance work now ! Once these storms stop, But knowing how system works Gov. will bring over foreign labour to do it

Wouldn't have agreed with you last year,but after working in the smoke,nobody on site is English..... but had a good night out with the Ukranian sparks

Similar plumbing topics

Jamaica I’m in, upon Thames - not so interested…
Replies
Views
Hawkeye Plumbing LLC, a small, local, and...
Replies
Views
We are a small business based in west malling...
Replies
Views
Just bumping this as I know there was a couple...
Replies
Views
Back