TemCon temperature balancing valves | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss TemCon temperature balancing valves in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

I have TemCon balancing valves fitted on my sits and a questions been asked whether these require servicing. Can't find much info on the manufacturer website so can anyone confirm if they do and if so what level of service is required?

Attachments

• IMG_0176[1].JPG
    IMG_0176[1].JPG
    363 KB · Views: 40
Hot water or heating ?

I see no mention of periodic servicing requirements on their website or in the terms of their three-year warranty but check with your installer or the manufacturer. Contact details are on their website.

Broadly speaking, all hot water systems should have a periodic inspection, including: a visual check (dirt/dust or physical damage, correct set-points) and a functional check of measured circulation temperatures and, if test points are present, the pressure differential. Records of these data will indicate if/when the valves need attention.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Making alterations and spending money on a...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have a 150L HW cylinder with a standard...
Replies
Views
  • Question
If I understand you correctly, you have...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello Sergiu I would use it, but it's hard to...
Replies
Views
Back