tepid thermostatic shower | Showers and Wetrooms Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss tepid thermostatic shower in the Showers and Wetrooms Advice area at Plumbers Forums

Help. I've just fitted a Cruze [Victorian Plumbing] thermostatic shower (with a diverter going to bath filling spout). It will not go above 38.5 deg C, and neither will the bath filler. The bathroom basin hot tap and kitchen sink are nice and hot.
Incoming mains pressure is neither particularly high nor low.
Got a Baxi duo tech combi nearly 2 yrs old.
I've adjusted the shower splined brass knob as per MI but still the same.
H & C supply pipes are the correct way round.
I've been reading up about combi boiler/thermo shower valve modulation, so i've turned boiler temp down and shower temp down. Increasing boiler temp by small increments whilst leaving shower valve. No improvement
I've done it the other way, starting off with shower valve low, increasing bit by bit. No improvement.
Reduced the cold flow to the shower mixer. No improvement
The prospect of taking all the tiles off and replacing my thermostatic valve with a standard mixer is looking more and more likely.....

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
I don't see your comments?
Replies
Views
T
  • Question
I am redoing my bathroom and not sure what the...
Replies
Views
Thermostatic shower
T
  • Question
Unfortunately that would be me :) . My first...
Replies
Views
T
Replies
Views
  • Question
No, not as far as I'm aware.
Replies
Views
Back