thanks to worcester bosch | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss thanks to worcester bosch in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

billybob150811

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
just sat my re assessment at Worcester bosch £400 instead of £1400 locally and when I found out I could use my Worcester points I asked for a refund and they gave it to me cant say fairer than that before you all rush off to do your re-sits with them we were six"lads" with 200 + years in the game between us and we all agreed it was the hardest re sit we had ever done
I you, ve ever had a gentle nudge to look in section xyz when your struggling at a commercial re assessment center don't think for a second they will help in any way you really must stand on your own two feet and we all questioned weather the money saving was worth it
definatly the hardest reassessment I have ever sat maybe worcester have to look squeky clean and to be not helping their cronies but really really hard you wont get any leeway help pointers anything
anybody winging bluffing it blagging your wasting your time money diesel going there

How many days that take?

You do training too or just the re-sit exams?

£400.00 a good price. mine was £500.00 this year at a local but then it is ooooop North.

was that for core and four I would rather pay the extra bit for that little bit of leeway you get in most centers we were tortured when you have been looking for a hour for something you think you might get a hint all we got was "all in the books"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

I was a Worcester lad now a baxi in my opinion...
Replies
Views
Hi ShaunCorbs, thanks for the reply. The pump...
Replies
Views
Not really! Unlikely to be a closed valve...
Replies
Views
Is the newboiler a heat only boiler with a...
Replies
Views
Back