the banker and the plumber | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss the banker and the plumber in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQuigley67

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Well I guess pretty much all of us have heard this story about the banker and the plumber, how the banker checked the accounts of people and the only people who were making as much money as them were the plumbers.

I thought this was only a UK thing, but some Aussie also said this to me in Australia, so it seems the whole world thinks we are millionaires! if only haha :)

This sort of tale surface's every now and then. Years ago the word was plumbers were better paid than doctors in the US.

This sort of tale surface's every now and then. Years ago the word was plumbers were better paid than doctors in the US.

They might be, I was told they charge for phone calls!

yes i got mixed up it was the doctor and the plumber my bad lol but its ridiculous for instance one of my mates is a quantity surveyor and he earns a fortune

For the graft that being a plumber/ heating/ gas engineer requires, we're not on enough.

Ive went back to building maintenance, so can't really comment but what I will say is I get the same money in my bank every month no matter what the economy is doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

P
Tricky situation for you. Boiler shouldn't...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi Did you ever find out what the issue was?
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yours is an old fotic cylinder, Thermal store...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thank you Chuck. Very much appreciated
Replies
Views
A
  • Question
And difficult to see scale build up in such a...
Replies
Views
Back