The dreaded E168 fault on a megaflow 24 he system | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss The dreaded E168 fault on a megaflow 24 he system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

RGII79

Gas Engineer
have checked all voltages fan pump stat all ok boiler fine for days then locks out on code again
any one any ideas or come across this much. as baxi tell me its the code when the boiler doesnt know whats wrong with itself.
any way im just wondering has anyone come across this fault due to power surge or drops or pcb issues :confused5:

yeah im guessing that. its working fine on reset and when gets up to temp kicks in and out on temp so all good when system warm as far as cust telling me but fail to come back on from cold

Bus fault on pcb as gas man. U could try a discharge . Remove all components and then reconnect but usually a waste of time as back in a week with new pcb

Yup, pcb. New are more reliable though. The problem will only get worse until they have nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Can I have your gas reg number please so I can...
Replies
Views
B
It is if it's supposed to be off:D
Replies
Views
Thanks for the confirmation. Having watched...
Replies
Views
Yeah I got them to swap it as I use the same...
Replies
Views
Back