The most Reliable Boilers | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss The most Reliable Boilers in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexGas

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Just found this PDF – September 2011 Test Lab by "Which?" mag – “The most Reliable Boilers”.
You might find this useful.
Here’s the link:
[DLMURL]http://www.tecg.co.uk/system/site/uploads/content/docs/Which%20Sept2011%20Most%20Reliable%20Boiler.pdf[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Like the last page, one for villa tom and doodle to comment on :) Sorry Lads.

Pretty much a load of tosh. How can Baxi be less reliable than their potterton counterparts? Lol.

Quite intresting, like to know where they buy there boilers, dont agree with them showing these prices (must be trade price) if they want to show a price then show RRP, looking at what the service charges were i will have to put mine up,

No defect stat for BG customers , maybe told not to pester them !

( Ah for a quiet life with no one bugging you on the phone , ppi, surveys etc )

Last edited:
What a load of tosh that is !!! Worcesters for a start are utter plop spent most of last year ripping them out because they kept going pear shaped .I honestly think its pot luck as to how long they last these days as they are built to fail . Dont think any boiler these days chug along like the old back boilers imho

i take it they dont take into account the biggest variable .............. the idiot that fitted it!

i take it they dont take into account the biggest variable .............. the idiot that fitted it!

Or the idiot that uses it and can't top up the pressure or work a room stat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

P
Doesn't matter, mod will remove or close it.
Replies
Views
oh, i see
Replies
Views
Deleted member 131795
D
Again, ongoing thanks. I'll have to get to my...
Replies
Views
My water tank is new pictured in my profile ,I...
Replies
Views
Main eco, Baxi 600 or 800 5, 7 or 10 years...
Replies
Views
Back