The obscene cost of some boiler parts | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss The obscene cost of some boiler parts in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

John The Rad

I have just been working on a Biasi M90F 24s
Needs a new aps.
I cannot understand how the average price of a Worcester aps (one of the most expensive boilers on the domestic market) is 25 quid, and the cost of a Biasi aps is £90 plus, from a well known supplier. (Rhymes with Bum Renter)
The two items are identical in manufacturing costs. Why the hell are they so different in purchase price.
They are just a piece of pressed steel a plastic body and a diaphragm, and that's it.
Buy something for a Heatline and it will blow your socks off. Compared to other makes of boiler.

Needed it urgently no time to go on line and wait for delivery..

wait untill you ever price up the flow and rtn isolation valves for a glow worm or vailant £180 for them i was gob smacked.if you use a good merchants they will cross ref some parts as some are standard parts on other makes

ant

Normally next day from abcot, would probably have it friday if ordered tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back