The Plumbers Arms - Now Open | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss The Plumbers Arms - Now Open in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hi Guys,

The Plumbers Arms is now open. :)

The Plumbers Arms is an area that you're only allowed to view if you've been granted access (given the key to let yourself in, yes we're that friendly in this pub). To gain access you HAVE to be a professional plumber, or one going through their training process. This is to ensure we're not allowing in those that are supplying to plumbers, or your customers.

The sort of content we have in our other pubs (on our other forums that are a bit more established) are topics related to business, topics about customers and general common complaints and the likes, and topics about suppliers and what-not.

We really really don't want customers or suppliers ending up in the pub, so for that reason we need to obtain your business details. We do check on most of the applications to confirm access, and I promise we don't sell, give away, or even use the details ourselves for any other reason that to ensure we're just letting in who we want in. After all, you get your own key, and you can serve yourself providing you can make it to the bar and back without falling over too much (we allow two falling overs but no more!).

So.

The pub is OPEN!!!!! And we are pretty bored in there as it's quiet, and I'd like to know if any of you would like access now, as the beer will be going off otherwise, and BOD, Gas man, Steveb, REDSAW, Plumbstar Tom, Croppie and I will have to drink it all. Or worse, APPlumbing might make us one of his 'cocktails'!

HOW TO GAIN ACCESS

Send a Private Message to BOD, Gas man, Steveb, REDSAW, Plumbstar Tom, Croppie or APPlumbing including your business contact details and registered business address, ensure you've posted AT LEAST 100 or so posts (to make sure you're a bit of a regular on here, and not just a passer-by - after all we don't want everybody to have a key to the place). We need your full address, a land-line telephone number, your business name and your own FULL name. (Again, we don't use these for anything but making sure you're who you say you are..

Once you have done that, please give us a day or two to check the details and get a key cut. And we'll PM you IF you have been granted access.

Thanks for your time reading this, and I hope to get a PM sooner rather than later, as I keep beating BOD at dominoes and it's getting a bit predictable now.

All the best,

Dan

www.UKPlumbersForums.co.uk

Sister to:-

TilersForums.co.uk | Tile Forums | Tiling Forum
Electricians Forum | Electrical Forum | An electrical forum for electricians in the UK - Powered by vBulletin
Carpet Fitting Forum | Carpet Fitters Forums | A forum for carpet fitters in the UK - Powered by vBulletin
Plastering Forum | A Forum for Professional and DIY Plasterers in the UK
Tile Talk | Tile Forums | Tile talk forums for Australia
www.TilersTilingTiles.co.uk
Tile & Training News, Tiling Courses, Tiling News, Tile Talk, Find a Tiler, Tilers Register | Tiling News – Tilers News
Tiling Courses | Tiling Courses | Wall Tiling Courses | Floor Tiling Course
Electrical Courses | Electrical Training | Electrical Training Courses | Electricians Training | Electrical Talk Forums | Electricans Course | Electrical Course

...and many many more free websites for you all to use for free. (Did I already say that?)

Please PM BOD, Gas man, Steveb, REDSAW, Plumbstar Tom, Croppie or APPlumbing for a quicker response than PMing me.

http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/plumbing-forum/3770-plumbers-arms-now-open.html

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want to discuss pricing jobs or Gas work etc away from the public gaze and none qualified, then the Plumbers arms is the place to be..

This is a private forum for you to use and to gain access you must Pm Admin to get in, details about you are needed and these details requested or posted above by Dan..

So if you are a business and want access then you know what to do..

Admin

Thanks for the pm's guys.. access granted to all who asked..

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
Plumbing Advice, by Country Professional...
Replies
Views
    • Love
It is London and Manchester, if you download...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Very hard to follow your post Tina. What...
Replies
Views
D
hahaha , we'll still be counting the cash on...
Replies
Views
R
Hi Fubar We're looking at different methods...
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
Back