the price was wrong | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss the price was wrong in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
back in april had a few quiet weeks and my phone was not ringing at all the quiet spell where you start to get a bit of a panic on .
So my dad put me in contact with someone he knew about pricing a boiler change .
Visited site put a price in which included chemical clean cust stated dont want any cheap rubbish and happy to pay for a good job .
Anyhows never heard nothing back for few weeks until my dad asked him and was told i was dearer than the other quote so they went with that one ,fair enough !

Roll on few months spoke to my dad today who bought this up about the boiler and turns out his mate is moaning like hell over the fact flow rate is crap and water doesnt get hot enough, issues with rads now heating been fired up . They got plumbs back who fitted it and he said should of paid for bigger boiler get a new one lol

properly felt vindicated over this

serves the tight urse right !!

my dad told me at the time they beat me by quite a bit and i remember thinking either they either are installing carp or a smaller boiler as if i recall i gave two options vaillant 37 kw or glow worm 37 kw .

Sounds like that its a 24 or 28 kw other plumbs has installed property had utility room large kitchen full of appliances , downstairs toilet and main bathroom plus system needed a clean out .

love it !!!

People just se the ££££££ at the end of the quote, I find few will actually sit down and pick out the bones to see what's different between prices.

They look at the quote and when you RGI's talk about Vaillants 37KW and Baxi Ecotec 24KW etc......it means absolutely nothing to them all they read is "$£^&*~@~{}__+_**^!!"£"$£$%&&^%&^%&^%^%$%$%&*>><<><><?><?:mad::mad:P{{:mad:

And then the £2565 at the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Thanks, think I just need the confidence to...
Replies
Views
One DM in five years? Congratulations on...
Replies
Views
S
  • Question
There were issues with failing heat exchangers...
Replies
Views
Np Simon. Hoping to get the boiler engineer...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I forgot to say. All our radiator thermostats...
Replies
Views
Back