Thermostat T6360 not working properly | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Thermostat T6360 not working properly in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

S

Snoopylou

Our old mechanical thermostat was cracked down the front so we have replaced it like-for-like.

We wired up exactly as the old one was except the old one had an earth wire so we have put that wire in the parking terminal of the new thermostat.

The system is working although once the heating clicks on it will not click off again when desired temperature is reached. Even though the themostat is set to 13 degrees, the radiators are boiling hot.

It's as though the thermometer is not working but this is a brand new thermostat.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Could be faulty, check it with a multi-meter. Or if the heating was not shutting off before you fitted the new 1, it could be a fault with a zone valve, if you've got 1 fitted.

Those Honeywell roomstats are very slow to re fire once its reached temp, common problem on them at the minute!!

Similar plumbing topics

If you have already tried to install a new...
Replies
Views
  • Question
You need someone familiar with heating system...
Replies
Views
I suppose the other question I forgot to ask...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the advice. Have removed the...
Replies
Views
Sorry. Just realised I got that the wrong way...
Replies
Views
Back