Thomas Dudley Vantage concealed flush advice | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Thomas Dudley Vantage concealed flush advice in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

I*ve had to replace the clip base of the flush assembly on my Thomas Dudley Vantage concealed cistern (the lugs that hold the flush assembly had broken off).
After talking to TD I was able to source the part and after a bit of a struggle I managed to get the broken one out but I’m struggling to get the new one in. I can get it aligned but can’t get it to turn into the locked position,
It’s all compounded by limited access as I can’t get any real leverage on the base to turn it.

Does anyone have any advice on how I might get it to move?

I was considering putting the flush assembly on it first and trying to turn it as a unit but I’m worried I‘ll break it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

F5ACECDB-991C-40DE-99F6-17B58C127A86.jpeg

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
I’ve got a vantage concealed cistern that had...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Take it back out and put it back in the same...
Replies
Views
Was the new pan fitted with a flexible waste...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Try fitting a doughnut onto it.
Replies
Views
  • Question
It was just a thought. I had the experience of...
Replies
Views
Back