thorn emi appollo boiler time clock | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss thorn emi appollo boiler time clock in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

langley

My time clock has stopped working (in timer mode). I removed the clock and have found a blue wire not connected.
There is a blue connected to 1 and a black connected to 2. I.ve had a look at the wiring diagram and am thinking this has come out of 5. I didn't want to connect it to 5 just in case it did something to the boiler. Can someone help!!??

thank you

Sorry Langley we can't advise you on this as it could cause damage or injury , may I suggest you put a post in the "I need a plumber " section and have someone suitable qualified come look

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

I would think the time switch wire would go to...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Great summary and well done for getting it...
Replies
Views
C
Try reading this - the pump and flow switch
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
C
Leave it on constant and control it via a...
Replies
Views
You should be able to pull a bit more out eg...
Replies
Views
Back