Thorn emi fanfare boilers? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Thorn emi fanfare boilers? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

macka09

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
can any of you knowledgable folks shed any light on the above mentioned boiler? I’ve never even heard of the brand. Im due to service one tomorrow so I’m trying to find a manual to no avail. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

So no fga in this then? I’ve fell into the habit of the analyser telling me whether a boiler is operating safely or not.

If it’s the one I’m thinking of it’ll be spillage, flue flow, safety devices, check ventilation, check flue condition, you can analyse it but it won’t tell you much.

Similar plumbing topics

S
Boiler Fault I’m hoping someone can help with...
Replies
Views
S
C
Charlotte - the noise sounds more like the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
If he's cautious, the plumber will want to...
Replies
Views
Again, ongoing thanks. I'll have to get to my...
Replies
Views
P
Doesn't matter, mod will remove or close it.
Replies
Views
Back