Those Of You Who Unblock Drains And Toilets | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Those Of You Who Unblock Drains And Toilets in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
my complete kit is a set of rods and a pair of gloves,
but I do feel that my kit is not as complete as it could be.

You have gloves! Just rods here, but to be fair they get more use sweeping our chimney and have only ever seen 2 drains.

length speed fit caustic soda on occasions
did have a snake but lost it left it or had it nicked

Gloves, buckets, drain lifters, rods, coopers plunger, Jeyes fluid. Tend to just use a plunger on the rods though. If I can't get it cleared quickly it's time to phone a friend with a jetting machine.

Last blockage I went to I plunged the loo and it went down, flushed and it went away but a wee bit slowly. Chucked some paper down and it didn't clear properly. Took the loo out and there was a Ribena carton stuck in the spigot.

drain rods, hand snake, drill snake, long gloves, air plunger x2, manhole keys. that's all i think.

2 sets of rods 1 set of springs some manhole keys some gloves and a cast iron stomach:whatchutalkingabout

dont need any!

plenty of these for TWO-BOB an hour.lol

Indian-Sewer-man_1375125i-600x387.jpg

cheap rods(my best baileys are for flues) a claw,a wheel,a plunger,lifting keys, bleach,gloves,buckets

A 6" plunger and one rod.
Chocked pans is as much as i do and even then they have to be a good customer

somewhere in my store is a set of rods, big gloves, waterproof bib n braces, small jetter hose and all for my own home use unless I know the custard and they are happy to pay silly prices, after all pooh smells horrible and I dont want to be testing out whether or not my hepatitis jab works.

Rubber gimp suit with attached gauntlets and waders, bucket, rods, wheel and worm. Customer pays £100 for that call out, take it or leave it ...

If my mop n bag don't shift it, I'm on the blower to my pal, he's never failed me yet. Got some serious machines though he has

Mate in the pub does drains with a jet spray. I refer him and he sticks a drink on it for me.....

....and i can drink:):beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

A
If the toilet is blocking up gradually it...
Replies
Views
Yeah, it is one of those low flow, dual flush...
Replies
Views
Thanks very much! Gets me off the hook! Let...
Replies
Views
Was the new pan fitted with a flexible waste...
Replies
Views
Hi ring your local water company were you pay...
Replies
Views
Back