Timeclock service reminder reset. | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Timeclock service reminder reset. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

kris

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Clock is a S27r service plus. I've had customer on the phone this morning with 0 days left . Its an ex council house and I've told her that the boiler needs a service but is there a way that she can reset the clock. I looked at install details online and found only that by pressing the set and select button it resets the clock but doesn't bring CH back on. I reckon it's something simple but thought I'd ask u guys and try save a journey lol.

Shoot ment to put that in other room sorry .

No one came accross these .

[DLMURL="http://www.horstmann.co.uk/product-literature/product-literature/timeswitches-programmers/"]Horstmann :: Time Switches & Programmers[/DLMURL]

down at the bottom...page 5

Last edited by a moderator:
[DLMURL="http://www.horstmann.co.uk/product-literature/product-literature/timeswitches-programmers/"]Horstmann :: Time Switches & Programmers[/DLMURL]

down at the bottom...page 5

No mate your goid guess... That only resets the actual clock but the service reminder stays there stopping the clock from working .... They use these in council or HAs but this is the first one I've came accross. Like I said I've downloaded all the bumf and can find nothing so wondered if any guys on here work alongside HA or council might know. I think it's maybe a sequence of buttons or maybe a button on the back of the clock. Il have a look tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whenever I find a timer on service is ring the manufacturer and get them to talk me through it over the phone.

I was going to say, call the manufacturer and ask them, it'll probably be quicker. We only use Drayton clocks with service reminder and you need a remote to reset them. Right pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

My apologies, I thought it was in the manual...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
T
I have this in my house and it's brilliant
Replies
Views
csmithy
C
R
That answers me question, Well done you.
2 3
Replies
Views
Whyme
W
Back