Timer for boiler incremental on/off | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Timer for boiler incremental on/off in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

R

Richard Rendall

Hi, hope someone can help, I’ve just had a new boiler fitted an Alpha E-Tec plus 33 and the controller it was installed with isn’t “Right” for me, it’s a neomitis wireless thing that only allows me to turn the heating on and off 3 times a day! Now I don’t want my house being thermostaticly controlled as a creature of habit I liked being able to have it on for half and hour here and half an hour there, is there something out there I can swap this out for and control it via an app on a phone where I can have it come on and off 20 times a day if I want? Cheers for any help

Similar plumbing topics

The room thermostat should turn the boiler off...
Replies
Views
O
I have not seen a Horstmann boiler, in the...
Replies
Views
Will work yes. Look for a local installer/...
Replies
Views
Unfortunately the fitting of a new Venturi did...
Replies
Views
I don't believe moving the manual lever over...
Replies
Views
Back