Toilet cistern in vanity unit access | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Toilet cistern in vanity unit access in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

peteeyres

I've had to get access to my toilet cistern in my vanity unit in the bathroom, I got the front panel off were the flush was but there was no access to get to the FOV which was broken! The only way I could was by taking the whole work top off but that ment removing tiles basin and more, so I cut down into the work unit to make an opening so now obviously after fixing the problem I have a big who in the work surface, is there an insert that I can buy, put in place and fill in with a off cut of work top to fill the whole in! Help would be great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Seal all the way round the pan in my opinion
Replies
Views
Apologies gmartine. The website is...
Replies
Views
Is it an ideal standard...
Replies
Views
If you have the spare funds go ahead as it...
Replies
Views
Back