toilet cistern!!! | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss toilet cistern!!! in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Daddy Mac

My toilet cistern is sweating. lol its mains fed i plumbed it in 6 months ago and the condensation is sitting on the outside of the cistern to the hight of the water on the inside! what or why is this happening? has anyone experianced this? and can you help? thanks.

I'd suggest it's the temperature and humidity difference in the room. Much like the windows of a house in cold weather.

There was a thread on this "problem" a few months ago if you want to search for it.

cant stop it happening but drain it completatly ,fix foam lining paper to the inside with silicone allow to dry and fill it back up this should help

Use the white foam plastic you get inside new tv's/dvds etc, drain cistern and stick to insides refill, that should sort it

turn down your bathroom rad, or if you don't have one keep the door shut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

A
If the toilet is blocking up gradually it...
Replies
Views
Was the new pan fitted with a flexible waste...
Replies
Views
C
Lusso is a load of Rubbish. There customer...
Replies
Views
Good, keep a note of his number!
Replies
Views
Damp air cold pipes and tank.
Replies
Views
Back