toilet fill valve missing white plastic bit at top | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss toilet fill valve missing white plastic bit at top in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TOM AK

Hey I have a toilet cistern that is missing the white plastic bit at the top that redirects the water from spraying straight upwards but in to the bottom of thr cistern can these be bought seperatly?

has it always been missing or only just happened? you may be lucky and fine it hidden in the cistern

it should be with it, go back to the supplier they might have them in stock. If they have the same one in the showroom
they might give you the spare out of that

It may have snapped off. Replace the whole thing with a fluidmaster for best results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Thank you very much. I had it round the other...
Replies
Views
Not a viva just a cheap one will need to re...
Replies
Views
Or raise the cistern
Replies
Views
T
I know you must be frustrated, but as gmartine...
Replies
Views
I’ve checked the tank as much as I can and I...
Replies
Views
Back