Toilet fitting advice needed | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Toilet fitting advice needed in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Thomas Barnes

hi all

Trying to fit a toilet myself. Got it all together except the plastic waste pipe coming out of the wall is too long by about 10/15cm. What do I do to ensure I fit the toilet up to it so I can fit it onto the wall?

Thanks

Tom

Have trimmed about 5cm off the other end now the flange is flush with the wall and can't cut any more

Thanks!
IMG_1890.JPG

No. I think it is glued on. Tried very hard. Should I just buy a new pipe?

The 110mm pipe needs cutting back 50mm off the wall buy a pan connector straight extention this is cutable to make up the length you require the toilet pan outlet compleate with the other pan connector pushes into this job done cheers kop

Ok brilliant. So just like this straight extension? Will this go directly
IMG_1893.PNG
to the pan?

Ah hang on. The soil pipe I have won't go into the wall any further due to the cut out size. Best just get a fresh soil pipe and standard pan connector?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Thanks for the informative post. Can anyone...
Replies
Views
O
Judging by the wording used, I'd say the O.P...
Replies
Views
It doesn't matter what plumbing you have...
Replies
Views
Use ss 304 forged fittings...(connector)
Replies
Views
A
If the toilet is blocking up gradually it...
Replies
Views
Back