Toilet flapper syphons... | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Toilet flapper syphons... in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
are they any good? I have been to aclose coupled toilet that has a dudley turbo 88r and it fitted with the whole 9ltr flush and it is not getting rid of just toilet tissue in the pan. A lot of water gets into the pan. It just doesn't seem like much force. So, i have seen these flapper wastes and was wondering if the force from this would be any better? Does anyone have any experience with them?

Cheers chaps

I've fitted a couple, they're ok but I don't really like them, it's always a pain to get the toilet handle at the right angle.
Can't really see the water being much more forceful than with any non-syphonic flush valve though.

From what I looking at I thought it would get a better force or you could just hold the handle open until all the pan was clear. But maybe I was wrong in thinking the valve was faulty. Maybe there is a little blockage or because it is close to the thames and so the level of the water is high

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Was the new pan fitted with a flexible waste...
Replies
Views
You have a partial blockage downstream of the...
Replies
Views
C
Hello My toilet flush is busted. The tank...
Replies
Views
Chris P
C
Something stuck in the pan connector or soil...
Replies
Views
Thanks very much! Gets me off the hook! Let...
Replies
Views
Back