Toilet flush pressure question | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Toilet flush pressure question in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Hello, I have a question on flush pressure.
When I press the bigger button, there's hardly a flush. I understand that's normal but it's a very minimal flush. And then the smaller button is quite hard to press and I think doesn't do a full flush either. So when I flush I press both and it works ok. But I'd like to fix this because I have guests coming.
Can anyone advise on how to sort it out/replace/adjust?

I think the little button is already touching the release/ it's flush against it, excuse the pun.
PXL_20240325_090935683.jpg
PXL_20240325_090945665.jpg

If you press the big white disc ontop with the screw in once eg imagine it’s the button does it flush proper or small amount ?

Eg does the cistern empty

If you press the big white disc ontop with the screw in once eg imagine it’s the button does it flush proper or small amount ?

Eg does the cistern empty
Thanks for your reply. I took a video but cannot share a link here, it's says it's spam. Most of the water goes down with a single push, all of it with a hold.

I think the issue is that it's stiff to push the smaller button

Similar plumbing topics

Thank for coming back. Really appreciate you...
Replies
Views
When you say 'cleaned the bottom of the tank'...
Replies
Views
B
Sometimes you have to think outside the box...
Replies
Views
Happened to me today I removed the cover...
Replies
Views
TomasT
T
Back