Toilet Macerator | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Toilet Macerator in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sworrall

Hi, I have a toilet macerator in our loft conversion which is 10 years old. Recently the pump has started to activate itself. What could be causing this? Is this something I can fix?

First thing to check is that there are no dripping taps or other items,does w/c cistern overflow discharge into pan
If not could be a blockage
How often does it come on

It appears to come on quite regularly now.

There is no overflow into the pan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if waste runs up non return valve could be letting by allowing waste water back in to unit after ten years maybe service time

If there was a blockage, is there anything you could suggest I can put down the toilet to try and clear it...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hello. I am planning to build a small half...
Replies
Views
Please come back with a photo and words of the...
Replies
Views
Bailing out the loo is not something I would...
Replies
Views
Grudfos do a unit called Sololift WC3 that has...
Replies
Views
You have a partial blockage downstream of the...
Replies
Views
Back