Toilet make please? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Toilet make please? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketmanbkk

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Anyone have any idea?the seat is broken
8e47cf4c5eccbfa5a50eb5f800580468.jpg

Could be an Ideal washpoint / jasper Morrison Have you removed cistern lid to see if anything on inside may enen get a clue with what syphon is fitted

Proberly something from B&Q or other DIY outlet, does customer remember where it came from ??

Blurry pic, but it looks a bit like vitra s20

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 26
If there isn't a makers name inside the cistern lid, and the customer doesn't know, I reckon only luck will save you.

Every single chinese, middle-eastern, indonesian and malaysian exporter has a product that looks a bit like that. And there are, literally, thousands of them, hundreds of which have been imported to the UK.

Id say b&q ive had to replace a few of there seats after only a couple of months due to the cheap design

Tell him/her you're happy to take it to merchants but if they can't match it it will be a new loo. If they agree go for a mcdonalds and then come back and say new loo.

Rogue Traders eat your heart out. Mwahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

It looks like a RAK wc Ive got same problem with my lid can't get one anywhere I think it will be easier getting a new rudder for the titanic!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Pop the chrome bezel off if you see where the...
Replies
Views
Thank you mate, really appreciated that. I...
Replies
Views
You will see to holes at the back one each...
Replies
Views
R
Hi Looking for a toilet seat (D shaped) with...
Replies
Views
RajendraH
R
A
Is it the type with 2 grub screws that wind in...
Replies
Views
Back