Toilet not flushing problem | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Toilet not flushing problem in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

C

CCSwin

Hi

We have just moved into a 3yr old new build house i.e. someone else has lived here for 3yrs and we have just moved in.

We've been in for a few weeks and had no problem, however the toilet in the en-suite is now not flushing. The plunger device on the reverse side of the lid is a big circular disc and then that looks to push down a smaller disc. (I have a photo of the flush but am not sure how to upload on here?)

There doesn't look to be as much water in the bowl as there was before; so maybe i just need to add more water!?

Advice appreciated.

Many thanks

Fill cistern up to its line using a jug.
Replace the cistern lid, if everything flushes fine then you need to adjust/ replace the inlet valve.

If it doesn’t then you have an issue with the flush valve or button - there are so many of these that we can’t help unless you provide pictures.

Attach file to add pictures etc

Similar plumbing topics

You have a partial blockage downstream of the...
Replies
Views
C
Hello My toilet flush is busted. The tank...
Replies
Views
Chris P
C
R
Following as I came here to ask the exact same...
Replies
Views
Laurie1987
L
M
Was the there already a toilet downstairs and...
Replies
Views
Thank for coming back. Really appreciate you...
Replies
Views
Back